Sahyadri Clinical Research and Development Centre (SCRDC)
- Sahyadri Clinical Research And Development Centre established in 2006
- Sahyadri has a full-fledged Clinical Research Centre & excels in coordinating a research driven team which has a well designed infrastructure with all modern amenities providing a milieu conducive to the advancement of professional and personal excellence.
- Experience of more than 100 clinical research trials in various therapeutic areas Well defined SOP’s
- Qualified and research oriented investigators of all specialties in Sahyadri Clinical Research Institute.
- Dedicated and experienced staff
What makes Sahyadri Clinical Research and Development Centre Unique
- Sahyadri Clinical Research Centre is backed up by renowned chain of hospitals, Sahyadri Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., a largest chain of hospitals in Maharashtra.
- Sahyadri Speciality hospital is NABH accredited
- Sahyadri Hospital has well equipped NABL accredited laboratory.
- Sahyadri Clinical Research and Development Centre has successfully completed two USFDA & DCGI inspections.
- Sahyadri group offers a unique proposition for clinical research by its network that consists of 09 hospitals, 900 beds including 200 ICU beds, 1000 clinicians, 2300 supporting staff and over 50 lacs lives touched.
- To safeguard and promote the health and welfare of human research subjects by ensuring that their rights, safety and well-being are protected.
- To provide timely and high quality education, review and monitoring of human research studies.
Medical care made available through accountable research.
Sahyadri Clinical Research and Development Centre -USPs and Achievements:
- Institutional Ethics Committee has full accreditation of NABH
- Previously accredited with international AAHRPP accreditation (Association for accreditation of Human Research protection program)
- Highest recruiting site for many studies
Sahyadri Hospitals Pvt. Ltd. has two Ethics Committees- One at Pune and one at Nashik.
- Sahyadri Hospitals Pvt. Ltd. Ethics Committee, Pune is registered under CDSCO with Reg. No. ECR/493/Inst/MH/2013/RR-16 and it is accredited with NABH.
- Nashik Sahyadri Hospitals Ltd Ethics Committee is registered under CDSCO with Reg. No. ECR/972/Inst/MH/2017
- Sahyadri Research EC is also registered with OHRP and FWA.
- Institutional Ethics Committee consisting of experienced members having passion for clinical research and ethics in general.
- Ethics Committee works as per ICH-GCP, Schedule Y and ICMR guidelines & strictly adheres to approved Site SOP’s.
- Ethics Committee reviews and approves research activities with proper considerations of risks and anticipated benefits involving human participants.
- Sahyadri Clinical Research Centre committed to the safety of patients who take part in our trials, and uphold the highest ethical standards in all of our research initiatives.
Sahyadri Clinical Research & Development Center (SCRDC)
- Announcing alliance between Sahyadri Clinical Research Centre & Pfizer Ltd to push forward the research for future clinical trial developments.
- Sahyadri Clinical Research and Development Centre has partnership with Quintiles as preferred site in India.
Sponsors & CROs Associated with us Pfizer
- Paraxel International Clinical Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- JSS Research
- Dr. Reddy’s
- Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Celldex Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Ltd.
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
- Glaxo Smithkline
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sanofi Aventis
- Siro Clinpharm
- Manipal Accunova
- Semlar Research & Pvt. Ltd.
- Bristol Meyers Squibb
- Diagnosearch Life Sciences
- Lambda Therapeutics Ltd.
- Cangene Corporation
- Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Novotech Clinical Research Pvt. LTd.
- Zydus Cadila
- Bharat Serum Pvt Ltd.
- Veeda Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
RESEARCH TRIALS in Sahyadri Clinical Research Centre
Having Experience in conduct of PHASE I, II, III and IV trials, academic research and observational clinical trials
- Haemophilia A & B
- Acute / Chronic myleoid leukaemia
- Invasive aspergillosis
- Multiple myeloma
- Patient with Factor VIII Inhibitor
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Von Willebrand Disease
- Ca Breast
- Ca Cervix
- Ca Ovary
- Ca Pancreas
- Ca Head & Neck
- Renal Cell carcinoma
- Glioblastoma Multiform
- Ca Colon /Rectum
- Urothelial Cancer
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Paediatric epilepsy
- Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Bariatric Surgery
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Intra abdominal infections.
Sahyadri Clinical Research Centre also conduct trial in different indication including Nephrology, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, Dermatology, Urology, Orthopedic, Endocrinology, Paediatrics, Fertility Medicine etc.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT – IN HOUSE
- Sahyadri Hospitals Limited has received recognition for in-house R & D facility from DSIR (Department of Scientific & Industrial Research).
- SHL established Scientific Committee for valuable assistance in new R & D projects
- Scientific Committee gives approval of new R & D projects, which will reviewed in scientific committee meeting & by ethics committee meeting.
- Scientific committee meets once in a 3 months
- A Unit of Sahyadri Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
33/34 B, Makarand Bhave Path,
Erandavane, Karve Road,
Pune – 411004
- Tel. : +9120 6721 3000 – Extn No. 1920
- Fax : +9120 2545 9117
- E-mail : email@example.com
Sahyadri clinical research & development center