1. Branded generic medicines for diabetes/BP/heart diseases etc.
1. Special investigations sent to a lab outside
1. OPD consultations (all specialities), doctor’s visit such as cardiologist/pediatrician.
2. This discount facility cannot be clubbed with any other hospital package / scheme
2. OPD procedures
3. Physiotherapy procedures
1. Hospital Bill- if admitted
3. Hospital bill (if admitted) excludes investigations, Radiology, pharmacy, professional fees, implants
2. Radiology services (MRI/CT/USG/X-Ray)
3. Cardiology services (ECG/TMT/2D Echo)
4. Routine blood investigations
5. Dental procedures
1. Pharmacy – Other than generic medicines
4. Dental procedures excludes lab & material charges
2. Patanjali products
Terms & Conditions
1. This Card is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of registration.
2. Discount on the hospital bill will get activated on the 15th day of registration.
3. This Card is non-transferable (Discount is valid only for card holders).
4. Discounts are only applicable for patients paying by cash.
5. VishwaRaj Hospital retains all rights to change T&C, as it feels appropriate.
On 15/12/2017, a newborn baby was brought to the Vishwaraj Hospital emergency department, after which Dr. Sahara and team had been told that the condition of the child is fragile and needs to be treated by recruiting the child to the Infant and Intensive Care Unit.
The baby was in her stomach for more than the due date given, and the baby had difficulty breathing. The baby's body had deficiency of Oxygen due to which the baby was cold, and the blood sugar was reduced by the saline. The baby was admitted to the Neonatal ICU and given O2 (Oxygen).
For 3 days the baby was placed under the supervision of the doctor in the infant's ICU, the child's movements were minimal, the white blood cells were reduced, and bleeding had begun in the lungs and stomach due to decreased blood fracture.
At the time, proper care and treatment was in progress. After 1-2 days, the health of the baby improved, and it was done by the doctor through proper guidance in taking care of the baby at home.
Basic Health Check Up
Why Second Opinion?
When the doctor recommends surgery or alternative major medical procedures, you might wonder if its the best option. This is often why several patients request a second opinion to verify the course of action. A second opinion is just seeking advice from another doctor regarding treatment. As there are numerous ways to treat medical conditions these days, a second opinion provides additional options for the same problem. A study conducted by Salad Dressing Clinic found that 88 % of patients seeking a second opinion received a replacement or refined diagnosing. The second opinion will give you peace of mind that the medical decision is the best choice.